Delivery and Return Policy
Packages are generally dispatched within 5 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via TNT with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by TNT with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
We work hard to make sure that all items are sent out in full working order and of the highest quality. However, if you are not happy with the items you have received, you have the option to return your order within 15 days. Please follow the steps below to return your item:
• Should you choose to return your goods, you will need to contact our Customer Service team on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the event of goods being returned, you will be issued with a returns form to send back with the goods. Unfortunately, goods cannot be accepted without this form.
• Goods returned will be subject to a handling charge, and goods cannot be returned if a request is received after 15 days from delivery.
• It is your responsibility to return the goods to us undamaged and on your cost.
• All goods should be returned in a reasonable condition, in their original packaging and in a strong corrugated cardboard carton for protection during transit.
• If a credit is required, this will be issued when the goods have been received into our warehouse and check.
Please attach the returns form securely to the parcel.
Whilst care has been taken in preparing this information, it is given in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage caused.